Friday, May 23, 2014

Lately...

TGIF!
Here are some snaps of the haps lately:
My friend Doctor Abby is doing her residency in Philadelphia, so we spent the weekend together before she heads up at the end of the month.  It just may be the last time we're together until my wedding so it was a special time...
We went to the Rooftop at Vendue Inn.  That hotel has been majorly renovated, much more trendy and hip than before.  This was the sign on the Ladies Room, which I thought was fun: 
 I scheduled myself a Natura Bisse Diamond Glow facial at Cosbar this week.
 
It was my first time there and it was the best facial I have ever had.
I invested in several of the products.  I've decided to start taking skin care more seriously, as reccomended by the Bridal Beauty Timeline, and I'll share my routine sometime soon. 
 Look out! The ladies of Lexus of Charleston are slimmin' down for summer!  I am hoping the extra $100 incentive will help prepare me for my first gown fitting mid-July.  I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs at the most, I like a little meat on my bones!
I also had a fun date night with my girl Kristina at California Dreaming.
It was lovely.
I have been all about bright colors and my sweetgrass earrings these last few weeks!

What have you been up to?
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
I'll see ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life