Friday, May 16, 2014

A Little Love Letter: Dear Friday

My Dearest Friday,
I am so happy you have arrived and brought the most gorgeous mild and sunny weather with you. K and I will be sure to enjoy it tonight at the Riverdogs Game. I confess that this morning was not our best, due in part to waking up on the wrong side of the bed and also to being woken up by a certain fiance who was inspired to clean the bathroom at 10:45 pm. And by that same fiance's back up generator that beeps when power flickers, the only downside to the late night thunderstorms. But the day has since turned around and we're sure to be all smiles tonight!
(This picture is almost so blurry it hurts my eyes, but it's from our fun pre-marital counseling/date night this past Tuesday so...)
Friday, I thank you for coming and bringing the weekend with you and allowing us to enjoy all that Charleston has to offer!
Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life