Friday, January 17, 2014

Wedding Details: Bridesmaids

As I mentioned last post, I picked my bridesmaids dresses lickity split last weekend. I found them at Jean's Bridal. My consultant is Mikaela, and she is super fun to work with.  I totally recommend.
Anyway! I picked a floor length dress by Allure Bridesmaids, style#1307:  
The top is structured like a corset so it's very flattering.  I chose the color "Mocha" which is pictured below.  The belt will be barely a shade lighter (called cappuccino) for a slight contrast.
My girls are going to be gorgeous! 
And I finally got around to sending out my little bridesmaid surcees:
I sent these along with a special note to my 5 most important ladies.
I am just having so much fun with this stuff.
Next up: caterer and stationery!
xoxo,
Laura

Oh! I almost forgot.  I added a Recipes Tab at the top...I want to get better about sharing what I'm cookin'!
okTGIFbye

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life