Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Big Chill

A Polar Vortex?!
It seems I may be one of the only ones who is actually enjoying this cold spell in Charleston.  I say that while sitting at my desk, cozily munching on some Cinnamon Life.  But I gotta say, cold weather invigorates me...it makes me feel alive and crisp!  I guess it's easy for me to say that, coming from the South.
But what better way is there to cozy up on a chilly night, than with a warm cup of Sleepytime tea and the Bachelor premiere? 
Juan Pablo, however, is not my cup of tea ;)))
--
In other news, we have decided to eat low carb/avoid alcohol 3 nights a week from here forward.
This doesn't sound difficult, and really it isn't.  But my purest form of relaxation = cooking a pasta dish with a glass of wine in my hand.  So for me this will be a challenge.  But okay, here is my menu for the week:
Recipes found here:
Stuffed Peppers (similar minus rice)
--
Charleston Restaraunt Week begins tomorrow!
We are heading to the Grocery next weekend.
Also, Poogans Porch Rollback starts January 20th.
--
And last, I love this:
This song just warms my heart right up!
Stay toasty, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life