Thursday, December 8, 2011

Q&A and NYC

Today's agenda:
Neighborhood House (I'm teaching a computer class today!)
Pick up the drycleaning
Bodypump and a quick run
Our first Christmas Party of the season!


So, I saw this questionnaire on two blogs I follow yesterday, and now I'm "being a follower" and doing it myself.  Enjoy!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00 a.m.  It's a beautiful thing.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium, but steak really isn't my thing (Sorry K!)
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Breaking Dawn. solo.
4. What is your favorite TV show? SVU reruns and Conan.  I don't follow t.v. shows really.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?House in Charleston of course.  Also, NYC, Colorado, Napa, and St. Martin!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee and a yogurt
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Contacts, glasses before bed
8. What food do you despise?  Collards (I swear I'm southern!)
9. Favorite Place to Eat? No one favorite.  All I can say is right now I'm craving pizza so Paisano's it is!
10. Favorite dressing? Just EEOO for me.  Salad dressing makes me ill.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Black Saturn Vue.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses, Bold patterned tops and tights, Calvin Klein Jeans.
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? NYC, haven't made my annual pilgrimage this year :(
 
 
14. How many tattoos do you have? 2, for my eyes only! 
15. Where would you want to retire? Nearest my children (and grands)
16. What is your desktop photo? NYC photo I snapped last year
 
17. Where were you born? I'm a St. Francis baby
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football and Golf (tv) & Baseball (live)
19. How many siblings? 1, my bro is one of my best friends!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Being with K.
21. Coffee Drinker? yes yes yes yes yyyyes
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither. Both. I don't know.
24. Do you have any pets? Alfie!
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Lauren is getting married Saturday!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A cartoon character!  Um, actually I wanted to be the winner of Starsearch.
27. What is your favorite color? purple!
28. Are you a cat or dog person?Dog
29. Are you married? Not yet
30. Always wear your seat belt? Duh.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, and I remember I was singing the Los Lonely Boys "How Far is Heaven" right before this guy T-Boned me.
32. Any pet peeves? Ohhh yea.  Looong lines with one register open are the first that come to mind right now
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? ham and cheddar.  holy yum.
34. Favorite Flower? Spray roses make me happy
35. Favorite ice cream? B&J New York Super Fudge Chunk. Bam!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Ick, no fast food
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zip
38. From whom did you get your last email? Investors club, setting up our Christmas social.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Belk
40. Like your job? Ha!  Of course!  I work for myself :)

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life