Friday, October 28, 2022

Friday Highfive

 TGIF!  Here's a high five for making it to the end of the week!  

Sharing some recent Fall Fun...

{1}

We spent a Saturday morning in a fairy tale down at the Aiken Rhett house recently.  They had a petting zoo, indigo dyeing, colonial games, quill writing.  I love exposing the kids to all of the history Charleston has to offer as I have vivid childhood memories from fieldtrips downtown (Hello, Old Exchange Dungeon).

--
{2}
I "chaperoned" on the pumpkin patch field trip with EB's class. 
--
{3}
Boone Hall has the best hayride in town.
--
{4}
I brought Halloween BINGO to EB's class yesterday!   I loved spending an hour with all of our new friends.
--
{5}
My little sidekick, he's in on all the fun.  
--
Hope y'all have a FUN weekend and enjoy Halloween on a Monday...
God Bless our teachers <3
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life