Tuesday, July 12, 2022

July Happenings

We kicked off July by celebrating MB's 3rd birthday, which was June 29th.  We had a backyard cookout complete with "purple cupcakes"...her only real party request.  
I'd say she was very pleased with her role as birthday queen.  This is her face after seeing her gift, a pink jeep!  

--
For the 4th, we started with donuts.  This became an annual tradition the year MB was born!

We had friends over for dinner and fireworks. I'm a big fan of the finale sets, I could take or leave the singles.  
--
Last weekend we visited Boone Hall to pick a few sunflowers.  It was so hot in that field, a sunflower sauna!
Just about 35 weeks:
 
--
We'll be finishing up the "Before Baby" To Do list over the next couple of weeks, I'll try to share some of those updates soon.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life