Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Kids Eat Free in Charleston, SC

 

For the longest time, Chic Fil A has been my go-to if I'm taking the girls out to dinner during the week.  I realized that we are spending upwards of $30 for our family of four to eat fast food, and so I started seeking out some local "Kids Nights" around town.  These are great because, not only are we saving money, but there is typically some sort of special activity that makes it fun for the little ones!  (Face Painting at East Bay Deli, seen above)

So, I've started a running list of places that I've seen offer Kids Eat Free nights in the Charleston area.  These are mostly West Ashley/James Island as that's my part of town, but most offer multiple locations. 

---

MONDAY:

Andolini's Pizza:  Old School Charleston fave!  On my sixteenth birthday we had a limo take me and my friends down to Andolini's on Wentworth and it was so fun.  We felt so cool being out "downtown". Anyway, now you can get a 99 cent kids meal on Mondays at their Sam Ritt spot.

Five Loaves: We mostly love their brunch, but I've never had a bad meal.

Gilligans: I can't personally recommend Gilligans but it has been around a long time, and anywhere with hushpuppies is A+ for me.


TUESDAY:

Barberitos:  My kids can down some queso, so this is a great go-to for us.

Garage 75:  While we haven't eaten here yet, this place has arcade games so I don't know what we're waiting for.


WEDNESDAY:

Melvins BBQ:  I go for the onion rings.

Juanita Greenburg's: This was our regular lunch spot when we had a Children's Museum membership, love the back deck.


THURSDAY:

East Bay Deli: This is my kids favorite *bc the kids meal comes with an oreo*

Ellis Creek Fish Camp: Only complaint I have is the parking. 


FRIDAY:


SATURDAY:

Mellow Mushroom:  On the 3rd Saturday of the month, Avondale Mellow plays a kids movie on the big screen and features a special guest.  Kids meals are $5


SUNDAY:

Moes: I feel like I can always be in the mood for Moe's. Yum.  *Check with your local Moe's regarding their kids night...West Ashley is no longer offering :(

Riverdogs:  During the Riverdog's season, which starts soon, kids get a free hotdog dinner on Sunday afternoon games.


--

I will try to update this list if I find any more.

Do you have any to add?

Thanks!

xL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life