Monday, November 29, 2021

Thankful

Life sure has been FULL lately, and for that, I am so thankful.
Here is a catch up from the past few weeks, ending with our Thanksgiving.
--
Ladies Night out at Neon Tiger.  The buffalo cauliflower pizza was our favorite.
--
Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays! 
All of these sweet girls celebrated their birthdays' over the past month.  We have been party animals.
--
The College of Charleston's "Lowcountry Boil" was such a perfect Fall family event.
My parents came with us...My mom and I are proud Cougars.

--
Another Birthday party, this one with a special visitor from Under the Sea.

--
K and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary last Monday...at Costco!  We are going out downtown in a couple of weeks but honestly, this is how we roll these days.   I am so happy with the life we have created over the past seven years.  I feel lucky every day.
 
--
Thanksgiving 2021!
It was so great to be able to have our families together after a year off in 2020.  The weather was perfect for an outdoor dinner.
--
K did TWO turkeys this year.  One smoked and one fried.  They were both delicious but I think the consensus was: Fried Foreva.

That's a wrap!  I've got 3 weeks until Christmas Break.
Time to get organized and make allllll the magic happen.
xLaura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life