Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Highfive

TGIF...  Here's a highfive for making it to the weekend! Woop!

 {1}

We made our return to the Aquarium this week.  We haven't been since pre-COVID and lil sis was a newborn.  EB has been begging to go so we used her Summer Reading pass and hit it up.

We got there around lunchtime and got to watch the pelicans being fed.
And EB was so brave and fed the stingrays herself!
--
{2}
Vacay Mode
We leave for Anna Maria Island next week and can't wait for this view!!!
I've been saving a few outfits for our trip that I'm excited to wear:
--
{3}
Have y'all been watching much of the Olympics this year?  I've been sort of lackluster over it, but I think it's tied to the last year and just being...fatigued by the news and the media.  But still so very proud of the USA.
--
{4}
I made huevos rancheros for dinner last night and it was so good.  I forgot to slice the avocado on top, bummer, but it was still delish.  It's just a cheese quesadilla topped with black beans, two sunny side up eggs, and salsa/sour cream/avocado.  Yum!
--
{5}
That's about it!  I'm taking the kids to Chic Fil A for dinner tonight.  This is how I feel about being able to take them inside again:
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life