Monday, July 20, 2020

Dog Days

Woof!  It's too hot to do much of anything in Charleston.  We are laying around like lazy pups.
  I realized the other day that I have read more than 60 books since the Coronavirus outbreak began!  It's been a major outlet for me during such uncertainty.  Here's my most recent list:
--
I made this for dinner the other night.  Both K and I liked it but I'll say it was a bit heavy for a summer meal.  I will probably file it away for the Fall. 
--
Our tie dye project was fun!  It was hard to find precise DIY directions and I think I messed up by not letting them sit overnight before rinsing.  All of the dye sort of bleeded together and the color is pukey looking.  I think I am going to try again in a couple weeks.  
--
I got this tiny little blue and white vase at an estate sale this weekend for fifty cents.  I'm convinced I'm going to strike it big on Antiques Roadshow one day.  That is our Monday night tv tradition.
--
Have a great week.
Stay hydrated!
xLaura




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life