Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday Highfive: Fave Frozen Foods

I think I mentioned this a few posts back, but one of the side effects of quarantine, for me, has been extreme cooking burnout.  Perhaps because things have been very monotonous, I've just felt bored in the kitchen...uninspired and tired by day's end. So once a week I have been reaching for a frozen option- that I did not prepare and freeze myself- to get a little break.  Here are my favorites!

{1}
Frontera Skillets. 
We've tried a few of these and they are all great for a quick meal.Frontera Barbacoa Taco Skillet, 20 oz Complete Meals | Meijer ...
--
{2}
Bertoli's Carbonara
Add a salad and garlic bread and this is a nice 'Date Night at Home' dinner!

Bertolli® Chicken Carbonara - Bertolli
--
{3}
Morningstar Farms
I much prefer the chorizo crumbles to the original beef flavor.  I scramble this with eggs and top with salsa!
Morningstar Farms Frozen Chorizo Crumbles - 10oz : Target
--
{4}
Tyson Blackened Chicken
I loooove buffalo chicken tenders,but the frozen kind can be nothing but breading.  These have a great kick and they are grilled!
Tyson Grilled & Ready® Blackened Flavor Unbreaded Chicken Strips ...
--
{5}
Ling Ling Potstickers
With a steamer bag of broccoli or edamame, K and I both enjoy this meal.Ling Ling All Natural Potstickers, Chicken & Vegetable, 4.2 lbs
--
What are your favorites?
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life