Friday, November 9, 2018

Friday Highfive

This week has been super gloomy and grey around here, but it's Friday and it looks like the sun may be peaking out.  Here's a highfive!
-- 
{1}
I pulled my neck out this past weekend and so there was a lot of couch time.  I don't mind so much when I'm cuddled up with my girl:
--
{2}
Voting Mood.  We actually did not have a long wait but it was still not a toddlers idea of a good time.
--
{3} 
We had a little adventure out to Toogoodoo Christmas Tree Farm this week for some holiday photos.  The pictures turned out cute but honestly I was not impressed with the U-cut trees at all.  We will probably be getting ours from Hyams.
--
{4}
Speaking of Christmas, this cute little tent is on EB's list:  
--
{5}
Thanksgiving is coming quick, 2 weeks yesterday!
Sheesh! 
So thankful for this pumpkin.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life