Monday, August 28, 2017

Weekend Update

Here are a  few highlights from the past week or so...
K took the afternoon off last Monday to be home for the Eclipse.  Our sweet EB napped and we enjoyed a Fat Tire on the porch wearing our black out glasses.
K was able to capture this photo, we did not get one of the full corona.
 Totality!  Our flood light came on, which was cool.
Nothing like a spontaneous (!!!!) wine date with my girl.  
Delicious Saturday night steak dinner:

--
A Sunday afternoon trip to the park in Riverland Terrace.
--
That catches us up!  We are heading to Lake Lure for the Labor Day holiday so I hope to be back next week with some fun photos. 
xLaura


2 comments:

  1. Greetings Hominy Girl,
    my name is Ronnie and I am a food blogger from SC in the Piedmont region. Would you be interested in Collaborating? I would love to have you share a post of your favorite restaurant in Charleston area. You can contact me through my website www.southernfoodjunkie.com if you wish to share.
    Thanks,
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life