Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Our Favorite St. Barth's Souvenir

Everywhere we have traveled, we're sure to pick up a souvenir or two.  We don't collect anything in particular, it's more about finding something that fits the particular vacation vibe. These are the things that will go in the curio cabinet, stories to be shared with future generations .  
I can remember stopping into a sweet little shop in St. Jean on our recent trip to St. Barths.  I saw a stack of  books and knew I'd found the perfect thing to bring home.
The timing is now perfect to share it with you...
 Because we are excitedly expecting our first child!!!
He/she is due October 7th, 2016.
 I will be sharing more about my pregnancy thus far later in the week.
I can't wait to blog bits and pieces about our road to parenthood.
 xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life