Wednesday, October 29, 2014

'What I've Been Up To' Wednesday

Humpity Hump!  
Where is the time goooooing??
Stop it right now!
Ok so,
Last Friday we went up to the Terrace Theatre to see Gone Girl.
We may be alone in our opinion, but we were not impressed.
It seemed to drag on and they could have gone really dark with some parts of it, 
but they just didn't.
Whomp Whomp.
But I love the Terrace so not a total loss.
 Saturday night my Choo hostessed her annual Boo Bash.  This year K and I went as Forrest Gump and Jenny.  I didn't get any pictures myself but I'm hoping someone will post one of our couple costume! <3
Sunday was full of errands.
Wedding bands, wedding shoes, bridesmaids gifts.
What else you got?
 And then Monday I had my Bridal Portrait session.
I am overwhelmed by how wonderful they turned out!!!
I am bubbling over, wishing I could share them with the world, 
but for now this is all:
And then finally, last night the Lexus Ladies celebrated one of our most special coworker's birthdays at Wine and Design. 
Fun fun fun times! 
What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life