Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Laura's HALLOWINE Party!

Hmm, 2 wine themed posts in one week?  I must be drunk! ;)

Okay, on with it:
Have I mentioned I like to plan theme parties?  And when I plan parties have I mentioned that I go all out?
It's been a few months since Yankee Doodle Cookout and my party planning muscle needs to be stretched.
Enter "Laura's HALLOWINE Party!"
My mom purchased a Living Social voucher for a wine tasting for up to 15 people a while back.  We decided that we would each invite 5 people and have it in the fall (it expires November 1).  Of course my theming mind went into overdrive and well,  y'all have heard of my love for Halloween, so might as well combine it with my love of wine!
We will try 6 different bottles of wine, with a special sommelier guest goblin!  I wonder if she'll wear a costume for us?!
FoooOOoooOOOOoD




Don't even get me started on decorations!  Oh, you know I'll take pictures to show! 
When I was in highschool I had a Halloween party where a band played on our deck.  Holla Sinister Influence!  
I'll have to share some of my past costumes in a future post.  They are pretty dang good, if I do say so myself. :)
Happy Hump Day!!!! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life