Friday, September 16, 2011

Random Friday!

I'm ready for cooler weather but dang, I'm not ready for everything to look gray! grey/gray?
How about that storm last night?  Poor little Alf was scared and panting for about an hour, running around like a maniac.  I like night time thunder storms, I only wish this one had come a bit earlier because when I looked at the clock it was 5:00 a.m., which was not enough time to enjoy the storm and then fall back asleep for a few more hours. 

Yesterday I forgot my gym clothes at home.  This has never happened!  I drove to the gym after work, got out my car to walk in and only then realized I had no work-out clothes with me!  I came home and there was my gym bag, still waiting by the door.  It was odd, considering this is such a part of my routine.  I decided to just do a video from On Demand Excersize TV. 
I chose the 40 Minute "Total Body Blast" from this series.  It was actually a good video!  So often I don't feel like videos bring the same intensity as a class at the gym, but I was definitely out of breath and sweating 20 minutes in!  Whenever I went to the floor for ab work Alfie took his chance to give kisses all over my face.  Sweet boy!









As I've mentioned, I watch the Today show every morning, and K and I always get a chuckle seeing the same guy every day in the crowd.  As the camera pans, he gives a little point and a wink, and then he's gone.  Well, I did a little research and his name is Linny!
There he is!  He has some hilarious outfits, and he's somewhat of a celebrity himself in the crowd!  He's been coming every single day for 12 years.  Now, that's a dedicated fan!  They should bring him on up one day!



Thank goodness the weekend is here!  No major plans, which is just how I like it! 
Anybody doing anything exciting??  Ready for the USC/Navy game?  Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life