Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful

Okay, First things first.  This weather has me feeling so dang good.  I'm humming and scatting to myself! I feel like I'm on a Covergirl commercial.
The air feels so crisp, which reminds me of Maine.  Before visiting Maine, I had heard of salty sea air, and figured that of course I'd felt this, living on the coast my whole life.  Oh how wrong I was.  Charleston's pluff smog is nothing like the salty, unbelievable fresh air that I breathed in Maine.  I can't wait to rent a cottage on the rocky coast of Maine one summer!















In other news, We will be strategically avoiding Charleston Restaurant week until it is over.








We tried it, and it's just not for us.  We love having a nice dinner out, at a restaraunt where we've never eaten. But why would we choose to go on a night where the menu is set, with no variations...(where they've made the menu items in bulk, in advance). Isn't a big part of the excitement of eating out in a fancy place to choose whatever you like?  It's supposed to be an idulgent splurge (that's part of the appeal), not a discount night out!  Plus the crowds, Oy! No sir!
Update: After further review, the 2 People for $20 options are a great way to get more bang for your buck at places like Juanitas and Wild Wings.  I maintain my feelings on high-end dining.  Thank you, that is all. :)

I hope everyone is having a beautiful (&easy&breezy) Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life