Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wino

I love a glass of wine on a cool afternoon.  It's romantic, and a welcome change from my usual frosted mug of beer.  My favorite wine is Savignon Blanc.
Blah blah blah, let me get to my point.  I'm building quite the collection of corks and I've been bookmarking and brainstorming creative ways to craft them!

 I think I would like to make this wreath heart shaped.  K will love it! haha










As a "candle holder"... I think this is a cute idea, and I could play around with different shaped vases.










LOVE this cork filled lamp!












This baseboard looks a bit more involved, but pretty dang awesome.  I would prefer to do this as crown moulding!














Ok my wino friends, give me some of YOUR ideas...
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I have a "D" cork project in the works! It's a great DIY Christmas gift idea too...oh the things we drink wine for :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life