Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Humpity Hump

Several things to think about today!

I'm gearing up for the blood drive I'm planning for my office next week. 
Work near Leeds Avenue and want to give blood?  E-mail me!














I'm looking forward to dinner with my good friend/college roommate tonight.  We're going for Mexican.  Ole!
I live for sangria swirl margaritas, ya hear?
















Also heard on Today Show that Missoni madness crashed Target.com and had people fighting like hooligans in stores nationwide.
I just don't understand this!!!
I mean, I appreciate a little zig (and a little zag) as much as the next girl, but I'll just continue to find fun prints and colors on my on time! 

I saw this cute poncho in the October Cosmo fashion spread and I will probably be scooping it up at JCPenney.












(Our trip to the mountains is fast approaching!!!!  This will be a cozy staple I'm sure.)


Otherwise, the weekend is on my mind...
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life