Thursday, January 24, 2013

Humpity Hump

Happy Wednesday friends!


Whenever I make chicken enchiladas (last night) I like to use this McCormick packet.  I've made enchilada sauce from scratch before and found this to be just as tasty and a lot easier, plus it's SO much better than the can.  I'm a huge lover of McCormick seasoning mixes.
 --
My colleague brought this in for me to read, and now I just can't wait to get home and pick it up again!  It's been a while since I've read a good book, and suspense novels are some of my favorite. 
--
I think I'm going to try my hand at zucchini/carrot muffins this weekend.  This recipe looks good, and I'll probably add raisins and maybe a light cream cheese frosting.  Carrot/Zucchini cupcakes??
Maybe for a Sunday treat.
--
We are planning on going to Poogan's Porch for dinner this weekend, to take advantage of their Roll-back menu.  Y'all know I love a good deal!

I think that's all I've got for ya, let's get over this hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life