Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Best Of 2012, Part 2


July
July was a Big month when I started my new job, we had our family reunion (with live bluegrass band), and of course baseball games and boat days.
August
August was indulgent, we ended the summer with a bang!
September
September felt like a vacation, we spent so much time at Folly starting with having a beach house for the first week. 
October
October was definitely the busiest month of the year!  The Color me Rad Run, New Belgium event, Children's Museum gala, weddings, HalloWINE, oh, and i got a new car!!!  Phew, I'm exhausted just remembering all that.

November
I loved November this year: the highlight was Thanksgiving Day 5K and then heading for mini-getaway in Greenville for the Clemson/Carolina game.

December
I opened my Etsy shop in December.  And we celebrated birthdays and Christmas traditions!

2012 was a great year, not without it's challenges, but overall I've come a long way over the past 12 months.  I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for me!  Thanks for following along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life