Friday, October 28, 2011

Listy Eyed

I have no less than 3 lists going at any given time.  Most important are my long-term goals, wishlist, and short term To Do list.  I also have grocery lists, future vacation lists, party idea lists and so on.  Once it's on paper, it's out of my head!

Today's list:
  • Business meeting via phone call
  • 5K Training (I'm now running a 2 mile stretch with almost no walking)
  • Weights at Golds
  • Goodwill drop off
  • Mt. Pleasant shopping (I'm finally hitting Trader Joe's tonight!  Has the chaos died down?  I was actually scared to go in there the couple times I attempted.  Mob mentality freaks me out!!)
Weekend list:

  •  Hallowine preparation re: cooking, cleaning, which leads to...
  • Saturday's party! Halloween celebrations!
  • Watch game AND burgers on the grill with homemade sweet potato chips! Also see below.
  • Workout with K
  • Sunday Brunch
Regarding our cookout Saturday night I really want this:


 Has anyone seen the new seasonal anywhere yet (in Charleston in particular)?
Also, do you keep multiple running lists to keep you sane?
TGIFFFFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life