Monday, July 16, 2012

The Weekend

Friday night we went to the Riverdog's Game.  I was so happy with the 82' temp and the nice breeze, the fireworks, and not to mention our second row seats. 


What a great view behind the stadium.

I ordered the footlong corndog and there just wasn't enough crunch for me.  But dang, that's a long dog!

I couldn't get a better shot, but the fireworks were great, as usual!

We checked out a new-to-us bar called the Stono Breeze over on John's Island Saturday night for sunset. It was a fun spot!

Sunday night was our homemade pizza party!

Hawaiian

Greek 
Buffalo Chicken


Now, back to the grind.  I have to admit though, Mondays aren't so bad considering it's my gym day off AND the Bachelorette. 
P.S.  I'm learning so much about the car industry and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life