Monday, October 17, 2011

Eureka!

Had to have a quick throw back to Eureeka's Castle.  While Eureeka was a cute puppet, I watched the show only for the fish fountain:

My point?
So, I'm in my third week of training for the Turkey Day 5K in Charleston.  As you might recall, this is my first race ever. And yesterday I finally found my stride! I'd been struggling with tiring too quickly and feeling awkward.  And then it just clicked.  Eureka!

This video is solid gold indeed!

Next...
I am in the process of redecorating my living room.
The walls are now a pumpkin color, warm and lovely.

But it needs some brightening up!
I have chosen to use turquoise and bright white accents.
I like this fabric for both and area rug and curtains:











I bought these white hanging dots from Michael's  a long time ago.  I can't wait to play around with them in the room!











I'm not one to pull many interior design photos and ideas together beforehand, it's an organic process for me.
I'm looking forward to hitting up goodwill and garage sales in the coming weeks to find some unique things.

Also,
I'm buying this cape and no one can stop me!  It's one of those things I've been daydreaming about wearing to upcoming social events and I know it must be mine. I think it's absolutely adorable. I found the zig zag cape I referenced a while back and was sad that it didn't look as great in person.  But this one is a cutey.








Do you like it?
Also, does anyone have any color recommendations with my swatch above?
I hope everyone is having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life