Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rings and Things

I couldn't visit Atlanta without doing a little shopping!  I wasn't able to get to Sephora because I only had an hour to spare, but it's amazing how much damage I was able to do in such a short timeframe!
Exhibit A:
Oh, and I absolutely MUST make a huge sidenote regarding rings. My best friend ever got engaged on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats to my Choo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at this baby:

Ok now back to my tear through Phipps Plaza,
Exhibit B:
I need a special summer occasion for this!
--
Now, I have a few little rants that I thought would be fun to share.  Do you ever feel anxious/annoyed in these situations:
  • Not being able to get to the beach when it's a beautiful day, or not being able to get there early enough.
  • Coming home to a completely dark house. (This ones for you, Lauren)
  • Seeing a  line out the door of the place when you are trying to park at a restaurant...I swear I feel like a kid heading to the fair when this happens. Gotta get in, Gotta get in, Gotta get in!
  • When your waiter constantly interupts conversations (take note: this never happens in movies or tv shows).
  • Pulling up to the gas pump and realizing you're on the wrong side.
  • Typing "Please find attached" and forgetting to attach!
  • In classes at the gym when some ladies switch spots throughout the class. Stay in your spot!
  • When people in front of you in the sub line are ordering for more than 2 people.  You can call ahead ya know.
  • Chipped fingernails. 
  • When people pass in the lane that ends in a merge situation.  I always wait in the right lane!
  • Most bumper/car stickers in general.
The End!
I am taking a little staycation starting tomorrow so it may be quiet on the blog til next week.  Who knows...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life