Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Patriotic Funfetti Blondies

I forgot to take a picture of these bad boys, until there was only one left!  I guess you could say they were a hit at our Memorial Day cookout, but really they were the only dessert option so there's that.
You can call these babies Cake Batter Bars, Funfetti Blondies, whatever you want!  They are a total cinch to make and I actually chose to make these because I had everything I needed on hand.

What you need:
1 box "Stars and Stripes" funfetti cake mix (or white cake mix with patriotic sprinkles thrown in)
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup veg oil
1 cup white chocolate chips

What you do:
Preheat oven to 350'
Grease your pan.  I used 13x9 but would have preferred 11x7 so they would have been a little thicker.
Mix all of your ingredients and pour into your dish.
Bake for around 25 minutes, and boom!
Let cool before cutting. Enjoy.


They taste just like funfetti cake (of course!) and they are much easier to eat, no fork required. 
Bookmark this one for Fourth of July and you'll be done in the kitchen before you can chant "USA!", but please don't. I find that obnoxious.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life