Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random Wednesday...

Hi!  Ya know, I have had to work late/fill in for 2 sick girls this week and yet, despite how busy I've been, the week is still creeping by.  Last weekend put a hurting on my tummy (there can, in fact, be too much of a good thing) but I'm finally feeling settled again.  I will eventually upload the month's work of pics accumulating on my camera, but for now here we go:
--
I was stopped at the Wappoo Bridge the other day while it opened and y'all, a cruise ship was passing through!  I kid you not!  Now, for those of you who aren't familiar with the Wappoo Cut, it's really not that big of a channel.  It was funny to see the cruisers up on the Lido deck going through a creek.  Here's a super zoom pic, I couldn't really get a good one.
Also,
We are going to see the Killers in August!  Hot Fuss was one of my faaaavorite albums many moons ago.
 Here's a happy picture from the weekend of me and my girl!
--
A couple other things:
  • I am traveling for work to Atlanta all next week, I need some Restaurant recs!!!
  • Spin-a-thon is this Saturday!!!! Which means I need to fuel up on pasta and bread Friday night ;)
Ok, that's all I've got today.  Better than nothin' huh?
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life