Monday, July 25, 2011

Kaleidoscope Eyes

The magazines I subscribe to:




Self- I like Self because, while it promotes fitness and healthy living, it is not solely devoted to flat abs and tofu meat.



Esquire- This is the hands down wittiest, funniest, chock-full of quips and information magazine I've found. The only complaint is that the men's fashion spreads don't do much for me.



Garden & Gun- I get my mom's Southern Living once she's finished with it, so I decided to subscribe to this. My favorite part of both of these Southern magazines are the fact that they contain interesting places that can be visited in day trips. Next up, Pearl Fryar's topiary in Bishopville!







And this is just a pic I snapped from inside my kaleidoscope. Pretty!




Happy Monday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life