Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hi Weekend!

Thursday is my Friday again this week. Wahoo!

Last night Mom and I decided to grab dinner. We were over in West Ash so after the meal we decided to swing by Citadel Mall. Now, Citadel Mall is a ghost town these days but I still like to see if Belk, Dillards, and the Limited have anything to offer occasionally.

The Limited is my go-to if I'm having a hard time finding something elsewhere, or if I'm in a real hurry and can't afford to run all over. They always have a great selection of appropriate, classy clothes. So this is why I was absolutely thrilled with the extra 50% off sale last night.

I picked up two dresses for $30. What the hell! That's 2, originally priced $100 dresses, for $15 a piece.

And the cherry on top is that I've been eyeing this one for months, waiting for it to go on sale:


This beauty was hidden among the size fours but I'm stealth and checked the tag= cha ching!
I also snatched up this one hanging out on a random rack in the dressing room. $15 dolla holla!


I was a very happy shopper last night. I would really encourage anyone who likes the Limited to go by this week to check out the sale.

Also, K has to work tomorrow so I will be taking the afternoon to indulge in girly pleasures. I plan to get my nails done. Has anyone had a gel nail polish manicure in Charleston? I'm not sure where I will go yet! Then I plan to go to a matinee solo, I haven't had the luxury of doing this since college and it was one of my favorite escapes. I'm going to see Monte Carlo. Laugh if you want! But these kind of movies make me feel young again :)

What would you do with a whole afternoon to yourself? No errands allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life