Monday, July 11, 2011

If you like it then you shoulda put a ribbon on it

Friday night K and I headed downtown to Wasabi so he could get his sushi fix.
I wore one of my favorite dresses that I've actually had since the 8th grade (wierd). Anyway I wanted to share an accessory tip with y'all that I use from time to time for that extra touch on an outfit.
When I'm wearing tank tops or strappy dresses I sometimes like to tie a contrasting ribbon on one strap. See photo:

I keep a lot of ribbons around because I love using them to wrap gifts, sometimes I wear them in my hair, and also for this very purpose of accessorizing an outfit.
Here are a couple more shots, cobblestone photo-op.

Did anyone do anything more exciting this weekend than tie a ribbon on their sleeve?
Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life