Friday, July 22, 2011

Friends with Benefits

I've got some great friends y'all. And it's occurred to me that I have yet to mention these lovely ladies who have had such a hand in making me who I am. Allow me to introduce you to the girls in my life.


Kristina, Chelsea, and I at Trio last winter.
Highschool friends are the best!


Abby, my brother, and I jumping around at a show...


And chillin with Alfie.


Brittany and I at dinner before seeing Gaga (oooh lala) in Charlotte last September!




Anna and I at Toucan Reef back in college, drunk and lovey.
Does anyone else remember Toucan Reef?!?!





Beth and I (and Brittany) at IBG karaoke.
Beth is getting married next spring in St. Thomas!!





With my best friend! (Father K and Ariel on Halloween.)
Haha, doesn't he look so happy?!


High Five! Love you Chuck-e


TGIF Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shout out, but when the hell did you go to Chuck E. Cheese without choo?

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life