Monday, February 25, 2013

Random and Rainy Monday

 My parents found some hardwood flooring at Habitat for Humanity over the weekend for a killer price and they were able to put it on hold for me.  We ended up buying it and I'm so thrilled to be on the road to "No Carpet Land".  Three cheers for my parents!!

Last Thursday I made breakfast for dinner.  We had eggs, turkey bacon, and biscuits.  Of course I had to pile everything onto the biscuits and add a slice of cheese- breakfast sammies are one of my favorite things on Earth!  I was so incredible satisfied with this dinner.  I used Fat Free pepper jack singles, which add the perfect kick to any sandwich, I highly recommend them, though they directly contradict my efforts to reduce processed foods.  I really have been doing better, but sometimes I'm so weak!
I like this dress a lot, it's funky.  I just wish it had a bit of a waist.  I'm a curvy girl and I think this might box me up.  I know I could add a belt, but belts just feel so...overdone (on dresses I mean).  I have been thinking about this dress for a while, maybe I should pull the trigger.   
Saturday night I swung by our neighborhood video store and picked up a special treat.  My absolute FAVORITE candy of all time: Snow Caps.  I rented The Perks of Being a Wallflower (book is better) and totally indulged in deliciousness.  I need to think of an upcoming occasion and I am bound to whip up a double chocolate cake and sprinkle these all over the top. Heaven.

And last,  this lipstick is awesome.  It's from Maybelline's Color Sensational Vivids line, it's called Pink Pop.  It stays on for hours and is the sweetest shade of pink (not neon).  I love this stuff.


Well, that's all I have for ya today.  Stay dry and cozy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life