Friday, February 8, 2013

In the mood for love...

Ya know, Valentine's Day isn't a big deal in our house.  I'm not "anti Vday" or anything, I love romance and love any excuse for more of it.  But the pressure for men to buy flowers and jewelry and candy, it's silly.  All I need is love!
That being said, here are a few recent purchases that have me feeling lovely...
 I sat on my black heart glasses sometime last year so I scooped these up for a few bucks at Claire's.  Adorable.
--
I really like the longer length of this nightgown by Jones New York, I picked it up at Belk on clearance last week. 

 This almond bark is left over from Christmas baking, I think I'll use it for dipping fruits for a sweet dessert next Thursday.
--
And this is already chilling in our fridge, we won it in a Silent Auction a couple weeks ago (more on that soon).
  
 
What has you in the mood for love?  Any special Vday plans?

Oh, and TGIF!  I am finally returning to the land of the living, but will still be taking it easy this weekend. 
Hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life