Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh Snaps!


A few pics from the past few weeks...
 Out with friends and family...
We really scored at the Annual Silent Auction for Our Lady of Mercy Outreach
 We won: A Dooney and Bourke satchel, champagne & st. germain(saving for Vday cocktails), some polarized Costas, and a small framed piece of Charleston art named "Looking North on Meeting" for GET THIS: $70.00
 I made a simple stir fry with shirataki tofu noodles.  And for 20 calories it wasn't bad at all.  K wasn't too enthused but I had to give it a shot!
 Homemade apple chips.  The verdict: lots of work for such a little snack.  No wonder apple chips are so pricey!!
Now this is one tasty brew, so very smooth!  Picked this up at Wal-mart last Friday...
And this funky diffuser for $2.00.  I like the little pumpkin :)

What are you up to?  Any fun events or funky purchases?  Give it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life