Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Humpity Hump

The weekend is calling to me.

I've got a few things planned. I'm off on Friday so we're planning to hit the beach with some Publix subs, fresh fruit, and a six pack of beer. Preferably this beer:


This is New Belgium's fall seasonal, hot off the shelf. The label shows people dancing around a bonfire, and I just want a s'more. I get a little too excited when I see a New Belgium seasonal arrive, but this one did not disappoint!
I'm going to make tomato pie for dinner Friday night.



Does anyone have any tomato pie recipe recommendations?

Also, The past Saturday K and I were walking down King Street and this little group of boys just stopped and gave me a bouquet of palmetto roses.




I've always wanted to carry these in my wedding. My mom and I even started making them a while back, but it is time consuming and it's hard to tie them off without using a rubberband, which looks kind of tacky. The roses from Saturday are tied with rubberbands, but to get 15 for free I'm not complaining!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie from http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com/ is posting a tomato pie recipe tomorrow! she said she's made it twice in the last week. get ready!

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life