Thursday, June 16, 2016

It's A...

GIRL!!!

We were both thrilled and surprised and beyond excited to find out that we are having a daughter!

We found out over a month ago and I have been dying to make a little trip down to the Folly Boat to paint the announcement and share it here.  I thought it would be a sweet photo to frame in the nursery and also a great memory for K and I to share "before we were parents".
Well, we just don't have time for that sort of fun stuff right now, so I found a picture and photoshopped our message for this post:
It's a Girl!
(I'm still hoping to make time to really paint it soon)
My coworkers were so sweet and decorated my desk for the week.
Bring on the pink!  
Well, I'm actually keeping most of my registry pretty gender neutral, but looking forward to many feminine touches in the nursery.
K was happy to pop this bottle, the last remaining from my Wine Shower at my Bachelorette party, which is actually featured on The Bach this week.  
I'm not sure if I will be sharing her name on the blog.  I am so excited that we've come to an agreement and I'm in love with it, but I'm still very protective of putting her name on the internet in any searchable way.
--
Tomorrow I am planning to post a little "Before Baby" To Do List for our new house.
I want to share what we've been up to over the last month since we moved in. 
Spoiler: We've been BUSY.
--
We are so excited to be bringing a beautiful little girl into the world!
I also have a 25 week Pregnancy Journal post in the works for early next week.
I hope all is well with you!
xLaura

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I have a 10 month old little girl and it's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magnificent word arrangement and style. Thanks for all the lovingness you two have added to our lives all these years.

      Delete

Show me love, Show me Life