Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloweekend

What a gorgeous and crisp Monday morning!
I feel revived and refreshed after a both productive and relaxing weekend.
How about you?
--
Friday night we indulged in Melvin's take-out.
Not pictured is my bacon cheeseburger.
This has got to be one of my favorite guilty pleasures.
I woke up early for Body Combat at Golds Saturday morning.
Sidenote: Did anyone do the JI Connector Run?  
I was planning to do it but, obviously, didn't make it happen.
I met my mom at 10:30 am for a dreary & cold day full of errands.
Finally made it home and we cozied up to watch the Gamecocks.  Oh my word, I don't think I've ever watched a more depressing/frustrating game! Bummed Out.
(Hey, check out my sweetgrass coozie!  These were part of my Bachelorette giftbags.)
Sunday we cleaned house and had my parents over for chili.
I always put corn in my chili, I love the little crunch.
And that's it for our weekend, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life