Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thirsty Thursday

I'm attending a coworker's retirement dinner tonight, and in light of that celebration, I wanted to share a couple recent favorite drinky drinks.

We bought a six pack of this beer the other night and enjoyed it while grilling up some chicken breasts.  It boasts hints of peaches and pecans, but I simply enjoyed that it's both bold and smooth.
And I mean, it's festive so I love it!
--
A couple weeks back, when we saw Gone Girl at The Terrace, we shared a bottle of The Crossings Sauvignon Blanc, and it was delicious!
I'm a huge fan of New Zealand SB's, Starborough being my favorite, but this one was so great.
Leaving the theater I couldn't stop talking about the wine, not the movie.

Thanksgiving is 3 weeks from today, 
oh and also I'm getting married in 2.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life