Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Update


Friday night was fun heading back to JIHS for my first highschool football game since 2004.
K played football at Wando and so he was very excited to see them kick our butts.
I just loved the sights and smells, it took me back.
 Saturday my mom and I continued wedding errands.  I can't wait to share the favors we made in a DIY post!
Later that night K took me downtown to Basil for dinner.  This was where we ate the night we got engaged.  I wore the same shirt, because I'm so cool. 
Oh, and we had a drink at cocktail club beforehand, just like last year.  
Déjà vu y'all!
At Basil we always order:
 A glass of Kim Crawford SB and an Amstel light
Basil Rolls to share, Pad See Eu Chicken and Ginger Beef
Sunday my mom's best friend gave me a Bridal shower, I'll share pics of that soon!
We ended the weekend by seeing Interstellar at the IMAX.
It was a great movie, a tad long for my taste (3 hours), but it held my attention.
 Matthew Mcconaughey is so dreamy.
And that's a wrap.
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life