Friday, November 7, 2014

Wedding Update

Tomorrow night is our Engagement Anniversary!
Here's a snap from the next morning out at Charleston Cup.
I'm sad to miss the race this year but we are busy peeps right now.
Two weeks from today, I'll be sitting on the porch of the beach house that my parents have rented for the weeks before and after our wedding.
I intend to have all loose ends tied up in a bow by that point, so I'm posting my remaining To Do List now.
Final Vendor Payments (per spreadsheet)
Pick up Gifts for Parents
Finalize programs with Postnet
Order Bridal Portraits (11.8)
Make ornament favors (11.8)
Marriage License (11.14)
Meet with DJ to finalize flow (11.12)
Gifts for honor attendants
Bridal Luncheon menus
Shoes for Rehearsal Dinner
Flowers/DIY*

*I am working through Tuesday of the Wedding week and planning on tackling flowers and DIY on Wednesday and Thursday, with the help of family and friends. 

Tonight K and I are taking it old school and heading to see the JI Trojans versus the Wando Warriors.
Friday Night Lights!

See y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life