Friday, September 19, 2014

The Little Things

This week was all about celebrating the little things in life that keep us all moving along....
Like spontaneous date nights!
I had planned salmon croquettes for dinner last night but K emailed me and asked if I wanted to go to Smoky Oak instead.  Duh!
--
Not a day goes by that I don't Thank God for sending my sweet Alfie to me.
He is one little thing that makes our hearts enormously full. 
--
I bought a couple Biltmore Govino glasses on my Bachelorette trip.
I think they make my wine taste even better!
--
I will sometimes randomly enter K and I into contests and this week it paid off!
K forwarded me this email on Monday!



 --
And the one little thing that inspired this post: I am thankful for beautiful friends (Carrie!) who send cards for no reason.  
--
Little things make big impressions, 
what's something small that made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life