Monday, September 29, 2014

Lately

Charleston is just dreary as heck this Monday morning,
I hope it's sunnier where you are!
Though this weekend's weather was nothing to celebrate, we had a wonderful one!
I mentioned that we were going to New Belgium's Clips of Faith last Thursday.
It started out raining but cleared up relatively quickly.
This year was a little different set up.  It almost felt like waiting in line at the fair to get your beer.
Friday night we took it easy and grabbed Barberitos for dinner.
Barberitos has the BEST burritos and everything is super fresh!
I had the spicy chicken with rice, pico, corn, and pinto beans on a spinach wrap.
I could eat this for dinner every night!


Saturday night one of K's groomsmen was having a Pig Pickin' at his house downtown.
It seems I rarely go to house parties anymore, at least downtown, and it was fun to mix and mingle!

Sunday was my Bridal Shower!  I will share photos later in the week, it was so nice. 
I found the cutest Trina Turk cloth cocktail napkins at Belk that I gave as hostess gifts.
I really wanted to keep them for myself!
They are on major sale right now and I personally think they are the perfect little present.
I also treated myself to a new handbag:


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life