Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cake and Cocktails, My Bridal Shower

Four of my best girls threw me the sweetest Bridal Shower on Sunday!
The theme: Cake and Cocktails.
I mentioned the dress I ordered from BCBG last week. It fit me, and the theme, perfectly.
We sipped champagne with blood orange sorbet (yum!), and coconut gin and tonics.
There were lots of yummy snacks, and of course, cake!
For a fun little game, everyone divided into teams to decorate "my wedding cake".  I chose the winner, one team actually created a 3 layer mini cake.
But it's my party, so everybody wins! Let them eat cake!
So many beautiful gifts!
I love everything!
Thank you Kristina, Carrie, Lauren, and Choo for a fabulous day.
Thank you everyone who came.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
<3

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life