Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lately...

Life has been flying by lately and I'm doing my best to keep up!
There has been a lot of wedding planning going on.  
Here I am at Leaf with my aunt discussing Bridal Luncheon details.
You can't really see them in this picture, but she brought me the prettiest tortoise shell earrings from her recent trip to Nicaragua.
I took this picture in the vet waiting room on Monday.
Two of my favorite things, my Alfie boo and my ring.
Alfie has been having recurring ear infections in his left ear.
We are changing his food to try and figure out what is causing them.
  This past Saturday we celebrated Little T's 21st Birthday!  Isn't she a cutie?
We took a party bus to Midtown and Silver Dollar and I really enjoyed pretending to be 21 again!
K really enjoyed picking me up at 1:00 am downtown. ;)




And finally I snapped a few photos of our grocery store weekly purchases.  
I'm always interested in other peoples "staples". 
I always keep chicken breasts and ground beef in the freezer, canned salmon and tomatoes in the pantry.  Additionally, K likes to shop for our weekend grill outs on the day of.
What's on your list?
--
 That's it for today.  I hope y'all are having a great week so far, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life