Monday, August 20, 2012

Here we go!

I like lists.  This is part of the reason I love planning parties and going on vacations...when it's actually good to be a little OCD.  I spend about 10 minutes on Monday mornings enjoying my coffee and laying out my week.  I am very disciplined during the work week with my schedule.  It's mostly work.gym.home without variation, but I do try to mix it up one night a week either for investment club, happy hour/meal with friends, bible study, family time, etc... 
I read this blog and loved the printable calendar templates she linked to.  I've since printed them and use them in my Monday Morning ritual.  I use the Shopping List column as a random "To-Do" spot.  But like I said, my week is mostly uneventful-I plan it that way.  I thoroughly enjoy being a homebody M-F...not to mention weekends with no commitments other than the gym! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life