Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last Weekend

Phew, finally over the hump.  I had all intentions of working out before heading to the office this morning but forgot to set my alarm. Freudian slip?
Ok. So, Lots of pics to share with you:
 Fun times with Miss Anna
Voodoo for a late-night Tiki drink
 Um, have you tried white chocolate Reese's????  Pure decadence.
 Saturday night we decided to go crabbing!
 Annnnd we caught 2.
 K showed us how to make them fall asleep by rubbing their bellies.  Let me tell you, my dad and I got the biggest kick out of this.
 Sunday Pool Party for a good friend's birthday...
 Shrimp and sausage paella.
This was the best pic that K snapped yesterday, at the driving range on the Ocean Course. 
Let's hope the weather cheers up for the actual tournament this weekend, huh?
Alright y'all, it's downhill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life