Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF + another visitor.

My great friend Anna is coming down from Atlanta to stay with me in Charleston tonight.  I'm not too sure what we'll end up doing, but we're definitely heading to Monza for dinner.
I met Anna on the first day in the dorms at College of Charleston freshman year.  It was a random introduction actually, as we had no mutual friend nor did we live on the same hall or floor.  It was kind of "meant to be", much like how I met K, as I was simply drawn to say hello to her.  Years later, she's still one of the most fun gals on the block. 
Our friendship blossomed over our love for random, silly things: dinosaurs, princess wands...mostly children's toys when I come to think of it.  But we really connected and laughed our way through college.  We even lived together one year. 
I can't wait to see her!  Oh and here we are circa 2005. Anna is the yellow and I am pink.  I still have these sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life