Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Last Weekend

Heyyo, another fun weekend down, another one coming right up!  We're over the hump!
 Friday night we had a quick sangria swirl at Zia to kick off the weekend.  Wasn't the Olymics Opening so inspirational?  Gives me chills, y'all.
 After Body Combat on Saturday, I whipped up a last minute ham egg and cheese quiche.  I always have quiche ingredients on hand. Yum.
 Abigail was in town!  And I have greasy summer skin!
 Five Loaves has 1/2 price bottles of wine on Saturday nights. No.better.deal.in.town.  This bottle was $12.  Needless to say we didn't stop after 1. Cha-ching!
We had to stop in Pearlz for some corn fritters Sunday before grilling out. These are a strange (yet delicious) hybrid of hushpuppies and funnel cake.  I'll take it!
Oh, and I picked these limes straight from the yard. So fresh.
How was your weekend?
P.S.  August how you doin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life